Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Book Finds - Peterson's Guide

With the upcoming Certified Tennessee Naturalist program that I am going to be going through, some of the tools of the trade that I am going to need including some Peterson's Guides.

While I am out at library sales and at Goodwill, I am constantly on the lookout for books that will be a good addition to my homesteading/naturalist library and ones that will benefit for me in my quest to live a self-sufficient lifestyle.

While at a library sale, I came across this book, which I was able to purchase for .50! While this book was published in 1951 and is is not the most recent edition of the guide, it is a very neat addition to the library, none-the-less!

Always stop and look through older books. You never know what you are going to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment