Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You, Lord

Things can often get frustrating while we're waiting for things to happen, whether it's waiting for a project to start or finish, or waiting for something to happen around your homestead, or even waiting to get the homestead that you really want (like we are).

The important thing is that we are obedient to God's will and trust in Him even though we don't necessarily understand what's going on.

A song from the movie, Fireproof, says it all and should reflect our attitude...

"I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord"

Anyway, the article with some tips can be found here: http://rurallivingtoday.com/planning/getting-ahead-waiting/

No matter what, we can constantly work towards some aspect of our dreams while keeping our eyes on the Maker of our dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment